NETGEAR AX1800 4-Stream WiFi 6 Mesh Extender
AX1800 WiFi Mesh Extender (EAX15) - Dual-band WiFi 6 Mesh Extender, 1.8Gbps, Wall-plug, Internal Antenna
This powerful WiFi 6 Mesh Extender easily creates a mesh WiFi 6 system with your existing router. WiFi 6 delivers great capacity, fast speed, and more coverage. Experience seamless WiFi coverage on more devices throughout your home with speeds up to 1.8Gbps.
WiFi 6: The Fastest WiFi Ever
With WiFi 6, you get the fastest speeds available, and up to 4X more device capacity than WiFi 5. Stream in ultra HD 4K/8K, video call, and more without getting interrupted or slowed down, even as you connect more devices to your network. It’s like upgrading your WiFi to first class.
Easily Create a Mesh WiFi 6 System with your Existing Router
Expand coverage of your Existing Router using your current WiFi name and password. The wall-plug design has two powerful internal antennas that extend WiFi signals to where your router WiFi cannot reach. This AX1800 Mesh Extender is backward compatible with previous WiFi generations (11b/g/n/a/ac) and will work with all your existing internet-connected devices.
Keep Your Family WiFi Happy
Ensure that all your devices are connected to the best WiFi, from the front door to the backyard. No more dead zones or buffering, just powerful WiFi for everyone.
Simple Network Management
Set up and control your entire WiFi network from the palm of your hand with Nighthawk® App.
Ready for Your Smart Home
Delivers 4x better performance than AC WiFi and allows more devices to connect and stream simultaneously.
Powerful WiFi Where You Want It
With the wallplug placement, you can create a mesh WiFi system and never experience dead zones and network slowdowns again.
Easy Setup and Use with the Nighthawk App
With the Nighthawk app, setup takes just minutes, so you can start enjoying better WiFi sooner. You can also see your connected devices, run an internet speed test, manage your NETGEAR service subscriptions, and more from the palm of your hand.
- AX1800 4-Stream WiFi Mesh Extender (EAX15)
- Quick start guide
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.7 x 2.1in (149 x 68.4 x 52.3mm)
- Weight: 0.49lb (222g)
- Up to 1.5X better performance than a WiFi 5 (802.11ac) extender
- More WiFi for more devices—OFDMA allows efficient data transmission for multiple devices at the same time
- Powerful processor—1.5GHz quad-core processor enables smooth 4K UHD streaming & gaming
Ease of Use
- Nighthawk® App—Easily set up your extender and get more out of your WiFi
- WiFi 6 supports all current WiFi devices
- Backward compatible with WiFi 5, WiFi 4 and earlier generation WiFi devices
- Push 'N' Connect using WPS
- 2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax WiFi router or gateway
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0, Firefox® 20, Safari® 5.1, or Google Chrome® 25.0 browsers or higher
Security & Standards
- AX1800 WiFi
- IEEE® 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4GHz 0.6Gbps
- IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5GHz 1.2Gbps
- IEEE® 802.11k
- Two (2) internal antennas
- One (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Standards-based WiFi Security (802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK)
- Latest security standard—Supports WPA3 WiFi security protocol
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.