Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Gen2 USW-Enterprise-8-PoE
Layer 3, PoE switch with (8) 2.5GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 ports and (2) 10G SFP+ ports.
The Switch Enterprise 8 PoE (USW Enterprise 8 PoE) is a fully managed, Layer 3* switch with (8) 2.5GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 ports and (2) 10G SFP+ ports.The USW Enterprise 8 PoE also features a 1.3" LCM color touchscreen that concisely displays key system and connection insights. This switch can be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- (1) 1.3" LCM color touchscreen with AR switch management
- (8) 2.5GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 ports
- (2) 10G SFP+ ports
- 120W total PoE supply
- Wall-mountable (kit included)
* Layer 3 switching will become available in a future firmware update.
Managed with the UniFi Network application: Version 6.3.51 and later
Works with the UniFi Network Application
- Centrally manage multiple networks from an intuitive interface
- Enjoy real-time device insights and deep configuration options
- Upgrade device firmware remotely
- Manage network users and guests with ease
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots
- Set up devices quickly and manage them on the go with a powerful mobile app
200 x 248 x 44 mm (7.9 x 9.8 x 1.7")
2.4 kg (5.29 lb)
Total Non-Blocking Throughput
Max PoE Power
(1) 100-240VAC, 2A Max., 50/60 Hz, Universal Input
AC/DC, Internal, 150W
(8) 1/2.5 Gbps RJ45 Ethernet
(2) 1/10 Gbps SFP+
(8) PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE
Voltage Range 802.3af Mode
44 to 57V
Voltage Range 802.3at Mode
50 to 57V
SMB Layer 3* PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch
* Layer 3 feature will be available in the future firmware release.
(1) 1.3" Touchscreen
Bootup Animation: Bootup in Progress
Firmware Upgrade Icon: Firmware Upgrading
Steady White: Factory Defaults, Awaiting Adoption
Steady Blue: Device is Adopted
Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
-5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
10 - 90% Noncondensing
CE, FCC, IC
White: Link or Activity
White: Link or Activity
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.