Paperlike V2.1 for Writing & Drawing - iPad 10.2" Screen Protector
Paperlike V2.1 Screen Protector for Writing & Drawing
Paperlike is the ultimate screen protector for writers, artists, and notetakers.
Looking for a way to be more productive and creative when using your iPad? Check out Paperlike, the high-quality screen protector that makes writing and drawing on your iPad a breeze.
The surface of every Paperlike is covered in tiny microbeads — called Nanodots — that provide increased stroke resistance and improved tactile feedback while you write and draw. The result: Superior control, improved precision, and better performance every time you pick up your Apple Pencil.
The latest iteration of Paperlike is manufactured using Swiss-based polymers to deliver improved picture clarity while still retaining the papery feel that tens of thousands of notetakers and artists around the world have come to know and love.
Plus, every Paperlike comes in a set of two, so you’ll always have a spare on hand.
Fall in love with writing and drawing your iPad. Do your best work with Paperlike.
- For writers & notetakers - From class notes and study sessions to first drafts of big ideas, Paperlike helps you bring natural handwriting into your digital process. Write normally using your Apple Pencil and leverage any app to keep track of your handwritten notes.
- For every digital artist - Whether you want to sketch a scene or get started on your next big masterpiece, Paperlike can help. Nanodots technology ensures that your lines are straight, and your strokes are precise, making it the perfect companion when drawing details and adding colour.
- For busy professionals - Using a daily planner? Want to take notes during the office call? Need to pencil someone in for a meeting? Ditch the paper and digitize your workflow with Paperlike. Use an iPad to keep track of your day-to-day. Take notes, write naturally, and wrangle your workday onto a single device with the power of Paperlike.
- For you - Ready to ditch old notebooks and worn-out sketchbooks? Paperlike delivers unparalleled accuracy and precision to digital projects big and small. Empower your paperless process. Write, draw, and be more productive than ever before with Paperlike.
iPad 10.2" 9th Gen (2019/20/21)
What’s in the box:
2 x iPad Screen Protectors by Paperlike with exclusive Nanodots technology
2 x Wet Wipes
1 x Dry Screen Wipes
2 x Dust Absorbers
2 x Sticker Guide Sheets
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.