The new AirPods deliver the wireless headphone experience, re-imagined. Just pull them out of the charging case and they're ready to use with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac. After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods work like magic. They're automatically on and always connected. AirPods can even sense when they're in your ears and pause when you take them out. Whether you're using both AirPods or just one, the H1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone.
- Simply say "Hey Siri" to adjust the volume, change the song, make a call or even get directions
- When you're on a call or talking to Siri, an additional speech-detecting accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice
- Charge quickly and easily with the Wireless Charging Case. Just set the case down on a Qi-compatible charging mat and let it charge. LED indicator on the front of the case lets you know that your AirPods are charging
- When you’re away from a charging mat, you can use a Lightning connector to charge
- Upto five hours of listening time and three hours of talk time on a single charge
- Made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple charges for more than 24 hours of listening time
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Please be aware you do need to be 17 years of age or older to claim the duty free allowance for any alcohol purchases and 18 years of age or over to buy alcohol in New Zealand.
When departing New Zealand there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. It’s a good idea to check the allowances and exemptions for arrival into your travel destination and be aware of any liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) security restrictions when you are transiting through other international airports.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team will help you complete a claims form, and provide information on the returns process. Before you buy, it’s a good idea to take a look at the retailer’s returns policy – and our Easy returns page.