Sony ICD-PX470 4GB Digital Voice Recorder with Built-in
- Transferring files to or from your computer is fast and convenient. Just plug the ICD-PX470 straight into a free USB port for an immediate connection - no USB cable needed.
- The ICD-PX470 comes with 4GB of memory built-in, which gives you a max recording time of 59h35m when recording in stereo at MP3 128kbps. You can expand your memory capacity with a micro SD card for up to 32GB of additional memory - equivalent to over 536 hours (Micro SD 32GB ?MP3 128kbps) of recording time.
- Recordings are marked by date, so you can easily find which ones were made on a specific day. Bring up the calendar to browse through days and find the recording you're looking for.
- Getting conversations down on paper is easy with the transcription playback mode. Easily fast-forward and rewind through the track, or create cue points that help you find your place quickly. Digital Pitch Control even lets you slow down the playback speed so you can listen more closely to what's being said.
- Filter out low-frequency background noises when you record by engaging the low cut filter. Sources of unwanted noise like projectors, traffic or wind can be filtered out of your recording, so it's easy to make out voices when you listen back.
- Choose from two popular file formats when you record. Linear PCM files are larger but capture more detail - ideal for recording music. MP3 files are compressed but require less memory, making them better for recording long lectures or meetings. The ICD-PX470 will also play back MP3 and PCM files, so you can listen to your favourite songs in music player mode.
MP3 / L-PCM
MP3 / WMA / AAC-LC / L-PCM
Maximum files (total)
Maximum files per folder
USB Connection Charging
Battery type (Provided)
German / English / Spanish / French / Italian / Russian / Turkish / Korean / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese
FM Radio Recording
AM Radio Recording
Manual Recording level adjustment
Optimized Voice Rec
Sync Recording Function
Max. Recording time MP3 48kbps (monaural)
Max. Recording time MP3 128kbps
59 Hrs 35 Min
Max. Recording time MP3 192kbps
39 Hrs 45 Min
Max. Recording time LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
5 Hrs 20 Min
Battery Life for recording MP3 48kbps (monaural)
Battery Life for recording MP3 128kbps
Battery Life for recording MP3 192kbps
Battery Life for recording LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
Remote Control App from Smartphone (REC Remote)
Frequency response MP3 128kbps
Frequency response MP3 192kbps
Frequency response LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
Playback & Edit
Full Digital Amplifier
Digital Pitch Control (Speed Control)
Digital Voice Up
Folder Name Change (without using PC)
Input and Output
[PC I/F] Hi-Speed USB [Input] Stereo Mic-in jack [Output] Stereo Earphone jack
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.