Seagate SkyHawk AI 8TB Internal HDD
SkyHawk AI 8 TB
A video-optimised drive, SkyHawk AI is designed for NVRs with artificial intelligence for edge applications.
- ImagePerfect™ AI firmware delivers zero dropped frames while supporting heavier workloads.
- Versatile capabilities intelligently adapt to the scale of your AI environment, supporting up to 64 HD video streams and 32 AI streams.
- Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services, offering an industry-leading 90% success rate against unexpected data loss from power outages, natural disasters, user error, viruses and more.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. Included RAID RapidRebuild™ provides 3x faster volume rebuilds.
- Higher reliability with 2M hours MTBF and a 550 TB/year workload rate for more than 3x that of standard surveillance hard drives.
- Powerful processing to welcome workload challenges - SkyHawk AI supports video analysis and recording simultaneously with GPU analytics workloads.
- Enjoy consistent performance with built-in rotational vibration sensors providing reliable storage for NAS with little lag or downtime.
- Multi-bay support helps you meet your growing storage demands with up to 16+ bays.
Designed for AI video analytics, SkyHawk AI supports up to 64 HD cameras and 32 additional AI streams while offering capacities up to 18 TB. It delivers zero dropped frames with ImagePerfect AI and has enterprise-class workload rates at 550 TB/yr for high reliability.
At Seagate, we obsess over quality assurance.
A product you can count on is one that keeps getting high-quality scores over its lifetime - no matter when it's tested.
Standard Model Numbers
SATA 6 Gb/s
Features and Performance
Drive Bays Supported
AI Real Time Capture Events/Sec
Up to 120
AI Real Time Compare Events/Sec
Up to 96
HD Cameras Supported
Up to 64
Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)
Non-recoverable Read Errors Rate, Max
1 per 10E15
Power-On Hours per year
Workload Rate Limit (WRL)
Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours)
Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)
Average Operating Power (W)
Idling Average (W)
Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)
Voltage Tolerance (5 V)
Voltage Tolerance (12 V)
Operating (ambient, min °C)
Operating (drive case, max °C)
Non-operating (ambient, min °C)
Height (mm/in, max)
26.11 mm/1.028 in
Width (mm/in, max)
101.85 mm/4.01 in
Depth (mm/in, max)
146.99 mm/5.787 in
Weight (g/lb, typical)
716 g/1.579 lb
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.