UGREEN UG-30401 Gravity Phone Holder for Round Air Vent
UGREEN Car Phone Holder Air Vent Gravity Mobile Mount Flexible Round Cradle Stand Compatible with iPhone 13 12 11 Pro Max/SE/XS/XR, Galaxy S21/S20 FE/S10/S9/A70, Huawei P50 P40 P30
UGREEN CAR PHONE MOUNT FOR ROUND AIR VENT - MEET THE NEW AIR VENT CLAMP MECHANISM
Fit All Air Vents
Flexibly adjustable clamps enable the greatest possible adaptation to almost all types of slats, whether vertical, horizontal or round, large or small.
(Note: For round ventilation, the slat should be wider than 11mm.)
Gravity Auto Lock
With the gravity auto lock design, this UGREEN Car Phone Cradle enables one-hand operation.
User Friendly Design
The silicone arms will prevent your phone from scratching and offer a stable view when driving on a rough road.
· iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 12 / 12 Mini / 11 / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XS / X / XR / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6S / 6S Plus, etc;
· Galaxy S21 / S21 Ultra / S20 FE / S20+ / S10 Plus / S10 Lite / S10 / Note 20 Ultra 5G / Note 20 / Note 10 / Note 10 Plus / Note 9 / Note 8 / S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8+/ S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge / A90 / A80 / A70 / A71 / A50 / A51 / A21s / A20e / A10 / A5 / A7 / J3 / J4 / J5;
· Huawei: P50 / P40 / P40 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / P30 Lite / P20 / P20 Pro / P10 / P9 / P8 / P Smart 2019 / Mate 20 Pro /Y9 / Y7 / Y6;
· Mi 11 / Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10 Pro / Mi 9 / Mi 8 / Redmi Note 9 / Redmi Note 9 Pro / Redmi Note 8 / Redmi Note 8 Pro, etc;
· Nokia: 8.3 / 5.3/ 1.3 / 2.3 / 9 / 8 / 7.1 / 6.2 / 4.2 / 2.2, etc ;
· Google: Pixel 5 / Pixel 4a / Pixel 4 XL / Pixel 3A / Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL / Pixel 2 / Pixel 2XL / Pixel XL / Pixel C / Nexus 5X / Nexus 6P, etc;
Product Dimensions ?10 x 10 x 9.7 cm; 92 Grams
Item model number ?30401
Manufacturer ?Ugreen Group Limited
Item Weight ?92 g
· OnePlus: 9 Pro / Nord / 8T / 8 Pro / 7T / 7T Pro / 7 Pro / 8 Pro / 7 / 6T / 6 / 5T / 5, etc;
· Sony: Xperia L4 / L3 / L1 / 1 / XA2 / XZ2 / Z5 /Z3, etc;
· Motorola: Moto G9 / G8 / G7 Power / G7 / G6 Play / G5 Plus / E6 Plus / E5, etc;
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.