TP-Link TL-SG1428PE 28-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch
The TL-SG1428PE is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices to provide gigabit connections, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 250 W PoE power budget for the 24× gigabit PoE+ ports makes it has a wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, etc.
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 PoE+ Ports Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- PoE power budget is up to 250 W*, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
- Priority Mode helps to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitoring
- PoE Auto Recovery enables system self-healing to guarantee the stable operation of PoE-connected devices
- QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimizing traffic for IPTV
- Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
28 Port Gigabit Desktop Easy Smart Switch with 24 Port PoE+
26x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Ports
2x Gigabit SFP Slot
PoE Ports (RJ45)
Standard: 802.3at/802.3af compliant
PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports
Power Supply: 250 W
MAC Address Table
440 (w) x 220 (d) x 44 (h)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.