ANKER Nano II 65W Charger
Anker USB C Charger, 715 Charger (Nano II 65W), GaN II PPS Fast Compact Charger for MacBook Pro/Air, Galaxy S20/S10, Dell XPS 13, Note 20/10+, iPhone 13/Pro/Mini, iPad Pro, Pixel, and More
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old power bricks. Anker 715 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single tiny charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Charge a 2020 MacBook Air in less than 2 hours, a MacBook Pro 13" at full speed, an iPhone 13 up to 3x faster than with an original 5W charger, and charge the latest Samsung phones at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Downsized Design: At 58% smaller than an original 61W USB-C charger, Anker Nano II takes up less space while giving you just as much power.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 715 Charger (Nano II 65W) / Anker Nano II 65W, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
Save Space, Retain Power
Anker Nano II takes up less space than your old charger but delivers just as much power.
Go From Chargers to Charger
Instead of filling up your house (and the planet) with an extra charger for each new device you buy, Anker Nano II has the power you need to charge the majority of your personal devices with just a single charger.
Conforms to the latest IEC 62368-1 safety standard, so you can rest easy while charging.
High-Speed Charging for Notebooks
The 65W USB-C output provides enough power to charge flagship notebooks including MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13'', Dell XPS 13 9380, ThinkPad X390, and more at high speed.
Compact & Portable
One tiny charger for all your personal devices.
At 58% smaller than an original 61W USB-C charger, Anker Nano II takes up less space while giving you just as much power.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.