Belkin USB-C to 4-Port USB-C Hub
Connect USB-C to 4-Port USB-C Hub
Connect all your USB-C devices with a sleek, compact, plug-and-play solution and transfer your data 2x faster than other hubs in the market.*
- 4 ports: 4 USB-C 3.2 Gen2 ports, USB-C 100W PD
- Universal compatibility for MacBook, iPad, Chromebook, and PC with backwards compatibility
- 4 USB-C ports supply up to 10Gbps of data transfer speed
- Fast Role Swap (FRS) prevents data loss and interruption of device connections when adding or removing a USB power source from the hub
- Supports audio including USB-C headphones, speakers or any audio interface
- Pass-through charging up to 100W PD, with 85W PD to host**
- Compact design for convenient portability
- Easily connect with a durable USB-C tethered cable that's built to last
- This product is made with a minimum of 72% post-consumer recycled content
Connect and create with 4 USB-C ports.
Connect USB-C peripherals - including cameras/webcams, keyboards, mice, audio interfaces, and external SSD PCIE hard drives - quickly and painlessly. Whether you're in the office creating content, at home gaming, or setting up a workstation for remote use, this 4-port hub will keep you up to speed. With a max of 10Gbps high speed data transfer, it won't flinch when you're editing videos or trying to level up in-game. Compatible with MacBook, iPad, Chromebook, or PC, when you need to expand, this hub is at your command.
Achieve up to 10Gbps transfer speeds.
Build a powerful workstation for seamless streaming and gaming, and lightning-fast downloads and uploads.
Connect your older USB-C enabled devices with backwards compatibility.
No drivers needed.
A plug-and-play solution with 4 ports to connect your USB-C peripherals.
* Compared to the 2-port and 5Gbps transfer speed hubs on the market.
**USB-C port supports pass-through charging up to 100W, minus 15W for the adapter's operation. Performance depends on laptop requirements.
4 USB-C 3.2 Gen2 ports, USB-C 100W PD
Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Chrome devices with a USB-C port
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. Alternatively, if you are arriving between 11pm and 6am you will be able to collect your order from our lockers. See map
Please bring your order confirmation email and your passport. If you are collecting from lockers you will have been sent an email with your access code, be sure to have this on you in order to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. If you are collecting after hours please return the item to your locker and our team will be in touch as soon as possible. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.
After Hours Collections
If your order needs to be collected after the Auckland Airport Collection Point desk is closed, your order will be placed in the lockers next to the desk. All the details you will need to collect your order will be provided in your Order Confirmation and Ready to Collect Email.