Vanguard VEO 3 GO 204AB Aluminum Tripod with T-45
The VEO 3 GO 204AB is an ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight aluminum travel tripod with an Arca-Swiss-compatible ball head, a leg that converts to a monopod (which can double as a selfie/vlogging stick), and a smartphone adaptor. Plus, a Bluetooth remote shutter trigger offers maximum versatility for mirrorless camera kits, DSLR camera kits, and even smartphones.
- Folds down to just 13.6 inches and weighs only 2.1 pounds for maximum portability
- Extends to 51.6 inches, with a maximum load capacity up to 6.6 pounds
- Monopod leg that extends to 52.8 inches -- fast and easy to deploy
- Arca-Swiss-compatible T-45 Ball Head with ergonomic locking knob
- Reversible center column for low angle/macro photographs
- Three easy-set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) for maximum stability on any terrain
- Rapid-set and easy-to-clean twist locks
- Retractable hook to add weight for extra stability
- Includes a tripod bag
- Reversible thread to allow heads with 1/4” or 3/8” thread to be attached with ease
- Includes smartphone connector for any smartphone up to 3.4 inches wide
- Bluetooth remote shutter trigger allows the monopod leg to be used as a selfie stick
Camera Mounting Screw
Quick Release Plate Type
Independent Pan Lock
Pan & Tilt Range
-91° to +35°
6.6 lb / 2.99 kg
Maximum Working Height
51.6" / 131.1 cm
Max Height without Center Column
39.8" / 101.09 cm
Minimum Working Height
13" / 33 cm
13.6" / 34.54 cm
2.1 lb / 0.95 kg
Leg Lock Type
Independent Leg Spread
Rubber, Removable, Spiked
Maximum Working Height
52.8" / 134.11 cm
Monopod Foot Features
Removable, Rubber, Spiked
Center Column Features
Ballast Hook, Removable, Reversible
Center Column Shape
Center Column Sections
Center Column Extension Type
Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.