WeiFeng Next NT-550 Lightweight Tripod
- Simple and portable, only weighs 900g, can be carried anywhere, no matter indoors, studios or outdoors
- Stable and light DV head, level and pitch angle are equipped with damping adjustment to provide buffer protection for heavy equipment.
- Quick release plate, 90 ° flip, the camera can shoot horizontally, vertically, and obliquely, switch freely at any angle, you won't miss any wonderful pictures.
- Maximum load of 3.5kg and working height from 470mm-1495mm, which meets the use of mainstream DSLR and MILC on the market, shooting can be no limits.
- The crank controls the lifting, and the middle tube controls the speed of the lifting, makes being professional within your reach.
- The bottom hook can easily store backpacks and other heavy objects, not only increasing stability, but also be caring and practical.
Max. working height
Min. working height
Max. tube dimater
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.