Merge Moon Grey Mobile AR/VR Headset, Ages 10+ -
MERGE Headsets provide immersive augmented and virtual reality learning experiences using your smartphone. The durable design and rugged construction means they are ready for use at home - or in the classroom, lab and library. Watch 360 videos, explore the world and experience STEM learning.
- Award winning: Featured in Consumer Reports as an Expert Pick, winner of the Academic's Choice Award, and named by CNN as Best VR Headset for Big Kids and Tweens.
- Use your smartphone: Turns your iOS or Android smartphone into an immersive virtual reality headset - no controller necessary.
- Soft and Lightweight: Made of soft, lightweight foam with adjustable lenses to fit virtually any face.
- Over 300 Apps Enjoy over 300 apps, games and virtual reality experiences available on the MERGE Miniverse portal.
iOS and Android Compatible.
Fits phones from 123mm to 158mm in size.
Check if your phone is VR ready at VRTestNinja.com
5.5 x 7.5 x 4 inches.
One Size Fits All 8+.
In the box
MERGE AR/VR Headset.
Optional Adjustable Headstrap.
Getting Started Guide, Health and Safety Guide, MINIVERSE card.
No Batteries Required.
Left and Right Input Buttons.
Advanced Custom Optics
Adjustable Lens IPD.
Remove device before cleaning goggles.
Wipe MERGE AR/VR Headset to spot clean.
Use damp cloth with mild soapy water & let air dry.
Use damp, alcohol-free lens cloth to clean lenses.
Do not leave in direct sunlight.
One-Year Limited Warranty*
*Only with purchase from authorized retailers
Apps available at MINIVERSE.io
Google Cardboard Compatible
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.